Ground Box 80UNIVERSAL | COMFORTABLE
Small size, ideal arrangement of rooms. A concept that appeals to the taste of those who value functionality and simplicity above all. The body allows the use of either a gabled, hipped or a simple roof. The universality of the architecture makes it one of BOX HAUS' more sought-after and popular proposals.
|Floor area:||80,3 m2|
|Built-in area:||96 m2|
|Min. plot measurements:||16,00 m x 20,00 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||30°|
|Building’s dimensions:||8,00 m x 12,00 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Ground Box houses
A simple, small house with three bedrooms and a gabled roof. A classic offer in a modern form, which is an ideal alternative to living in a block of apartments. The large bathroom allows a great deal of freedom in the arrangement of this room.
Simple construction and a gabled roof reduce investment costs. The living area has been separated from the private area by a small hall, thus increasing the usability of the building. An ideal alternative for an apartment for 2-3 people.
The simple form of the house is complemented by a panoramic window located in the living room, which optically enlarges the interior and connects it to a spacious terrace. The advantage of this project is also two bathrooms, including one that belongs to the master bedroom. In addition, the house has another two rooms, a pantry and a dressing room.