Ground Box 116ELEGANT | FUNCTIONAL
One-storey house with an elegant hipped roof. An arcade in the body of the building increases its aesthetic value. The house is divided into two zones: a large day-time area with a living room, dining room and kitchen, and a private area including 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility room.
|Floor area:||116,3 m2|
|Built-in area:||169,7 m2|
|Min. plot measurements:||19,7 m x 22,3 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||30°|
|Building’s dimensions:||11,7 m x 14,3 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Ground Box houses
A great asset of this house is the terrace located on two sides of the building. This makes the interior seamlessly merge with the garden and provides an excellent view of the surroundings for those residing at home, which itself consists of a living room combined with a kitchen and dining room, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a toilet.
The hipped roof gives this house a classic look and timeless character. Inside you will find 3 comfortable rooms, 2 bathrooms, a dressing room and a sizable living space connected to a terrace inscribed in the body of the building.
The project is small, but very convenient to use. The interior is divided into two zones: the living area and the private area. The garage inscribed in the body of the house allows you to move between the place where the car is parked and the living quarters without having to go outside.