Living Box 126POPULAR | NIFTY
One-storey house with a complete upper storey. Full height of the walls on the first floor allows maximum use of the usable area. The small building surface makes it possible to build the house even on a small plot of land.
|Floor area:||126,2 m²|
|Built-in area:||92,7 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||16 m x 20,05 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||35°|
|Building’s dimensions:||8m x 12,05 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
The symmetrical structure of the house topped with a simple gabled roof creates a space that will easily accommodate a large family and provide them with a comfortable place to live. The living room, dining room and kitchen form the living area on the ground floor, while upstairs you will find as many as four rooms.
A one-storey house that hides a surprising amount of space in an inconspicuous body. On the ground floor, in addition to the living room, there is a large kitchen with a pantry. On the first floor there are 3 well-arranged rooms and a large bathroom. An optimal choice for a family of 4-5 people.
A house with an inconspicuous appearance that hides everything you need inside, making it a highly functional building. On the ground floor you will find a living room connected to the dining room, a separate kitchen, a study and a small bathroom. On the first floor there are 3 rooms and a sizable bathroom.