Living Box 98CLASSIC | FUNCTIONAL
The configuration of rooms in this project will be appreciated by those who tresure simplicity and functionality. The project is attractive because of the terrace and front arcade, but also because of the low cost of construction due to the simple body and gabled roof. The house is suitable for a narrow plot.
|Floor area:||97,9 m²|
|Built-in area:||60,8 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||15,2 m x 17 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||45°|
|Building’s dimensions:||7,2 m x 9 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
A house with an inconspicuous appearance that hides everything you need inside, making it a highly functional building. On the ground floor you will find a living room connected to the dining room, a separate kitchen, a study and a small bathroom. On the first floor there are 3 rooms and a sizable bathroom.
Ideal for a narrow plot, it can be freely built even on one as narrow as 15 meters wide. Large vertical windows on the first floor let natural light into the house, and stainless steel handrails add appreciated uniqueness.