Living Box 136GORIGINAL | PRESTIGIOUS
Two different roof structures create an original combination. An arcade at the main entrance allows for additional decorative concepts. Upon entering the main part of the house, a large space is revealed forming a living room with a dining room and an open kitchen. A shared dressing room on the first floor enables to increase the bedroom space.
|Floor area:||135,9 m²|
|Built-in area:||93,8 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||17,64 m x 20,3 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||30°|
|Building’s dimensions:||9,64 m x 12,3 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
A practical house in a simple and compact form, ideal for people who prioritize convenience in their daily lives. The interior space is divided into a night zone with three bedrooms on the first floor and a living zone with an open kitchen, dining room and living room on the ground floor.
Classic design, simple body, gabled roof. These elements make it possible to build your own house at a relatively low cost. Centrally located communication zone allows free access to every part of the building.