Living Box 118GLAZED | UNIQUE
Ideal for a narrow plot, it can be freely built even on one as narrow as 15 meters wide. Large vertical windows on the first floor let natural light into the house, and stainless steel handrails add appreciated uniqueness.
|Floor area:||118,2 m²|
|Built-in area:||73,4 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||14,8 m x 18,8 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||42°|
|Building’s dimensions:||6,8 m x 10,8 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
A project with a symmetrical division of the first floor into a private zone and with access to a guest room, a bathroom and a technical room. On the first floor there are 2 equal-sized rooms and a master bedroom with a dressing room.
A house with an inconspicuous appearance that hides everything you need inside, making it a highly functional building. On the ground floor you will find a living room connected to the dining room, a separate kitchen, a study and a small bathroom. On the first floor there are 3 rooms and a sizable bathroom.
The symmetrical structure of the house topped with a simple gabled roof creates a space that will easily accommodate a large family and provide them with a comfortable place to live. The living room, dining room and kitchen form the living area on the ground floor, while upstairs you will find as many as four rooms.