Living Box 104ECONOMICAL | PRACTICAL
A house project for a small plot of land. Cheap to build and economical to use. The ground floor has a large living room with dining room, kitchen, toilet and technical room, while the first floor has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The rectangular-based rooms increase their functionality.
|Floor area:||104,3 m²|
|Built-in area:||68,7 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||17,2 m x 15,7 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||40°|
|Building’s dimensions:||9,2 m x 7,7 m|
|Gaage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
One-storey house with a complete upper storey. Full height of the walls on the first floor allows maximum use of the usable area. The small building surface makes it possible to build the house even on a small plot of land.
A one-storey house that hides a surprising amount of space in an inconspicuous body. On the ground floor, in addition to the living room, there is a large kitchen with a pantry. On the first floor there are 3 well-arranged rooms and a large bathroom. An optimal choice for a family of 4-5 people.