Living Box 135OPTIMAL | COZY
A classic concept with an original room layout. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with a kitchen, and a study at the end of the house providing a quiet place to work. On the first floor, in addition to three large bedrooms, there is a well-positioned bathroom.
|Floor area:||134,5 m²|
|Built-in area:||84,6 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||17,56 m x 17,47 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||40°|
|Building’s dimensions:||9,56 m x 9,47 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
A one-storey house that hides a surprising amount of space in an inconspicuous body. On the ground floor, in addition to the living room, there is a large kitchen with a pantry. On the first floor there are 3 well-arranged rooms and a large bathroom. An optimal choice for a family of 4-5 people.
A project with a symmetrical division of the first floor into a private zone and with access to a guest room, a bathroom and a technical room. On the first floor there are 2 equal-sized rooms and a master bedroom with a dressing room.