Living Box 156REGULAR | FAMILY-FRIENDLY
The symmetrical structure of the house topped with a simple gabled roof creates a space that will easily accommodate a large family and provide them with a comfortable place to live. The living room, dining room and kitchen form the living area on the ground floor, while upstairs you will find as many as four rooms.
|Floor area:||155,69 m²|
|Built-in area:||103,75 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||20,5 m x 16,3 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||45°|
|Building’s dimensions:||12,5 m x 8,3 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
A house project for a small plot of land. Cheap to build and economical to use. The ground floor has a large living room with dining room, kitchen, toilet and technical room, while the first floor has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The rectangular-based rooms increase their functionality.
A one-storey house that hides a surprising amount of space in an inconspicuous body. On the ground floor, in addition to the living room, there is a large kitchen with a pantry. On the first floor there are 3 well-arranged rooms and a large bathroom. An optimal choice for a family of 4-5 people.
A house with an inconspicuous appearance that hides everything you need inside, making it a highly functional building. On the ground floor you will find a living room connected to the dining room, a separate kitchen, a study and a small bathroom. On the first floor there are 3 rooms and a sizable bathroom.