Living Box 197ELEGANT | THOUGHTFUL
Architecture that can successfully function both with and without a garage. A project for people who appreciate large spaces. The ground floor has a full-size room, which can be converted into a study. The first floor has a large bathroom and a laundry room.
|Floor area:||197,4 m²|
|Built-in area:||136,8 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||17,8 m x 22,45 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||40°|
|Building’s dimensions:||9,8 m x 14,45 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
Two different roof structures create an original combination. An arcade at the main entrance allows for additional decorative concepts. Upon entering the main part of the house, a large space is revealed forming a living room with a dining room and an open kitchen. A shared dressing room on the first floor enables to increase the bedroom space.
The configuration of rooms in this project will be appreciated by those who tresure simplicity and functionality. The project is attractive because of the terrace and front arcade, but also because of the low cost of construction due to the simple body and gabled roof. The house is suitable for a narrow plot.
The symmetrical structure of the house topped with a simple gabled roof creates a space that will easily accommodate a large family and provide them with a comfortable place to live. The living room, dining room and kitchen form the living area on the ground floor, while upstairs you will find as many as four rooms.