Ground Box 115STYLISH | SPACIOUS
A great asset of this house is the terrace located on two sides of the building. This makes the interior seamlessly merge with the garden and provides an excellent view of the surroundings for those residing at home, which itself consists of a living room combined with a kitchen and dining room, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a toilet.
|Floor area:||115 m2|
|Built-in area:||137,53 m2|
|Min. plot measurements:||22,61 m x 17,06 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||30°|
|Building’s dimensions:||9,06 m x 15,16m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Ground Box houses
A small single-story house with a classic design and a gabled roof. The private part is designed with 3 sizable bedrooms and a bathroom. The daytime area includes a living room with an open kitchen, a laundry room and a small toilet.
Simple construction and a gabled roof reduce investment costs. The living area has been separated from the private area by a small hall, thus increasing the usability of the building. An ideal alternative for an apartment for 2-3 people.
Small size, ideal arrangement of rooms. A concept that appeals to the taste of those who value functionality and simplicity above all. The body allows the use of either a gabled, hipped or a simple roof. The universality of the architecture makes it one of BOX HAUS' more sought-after and popular proposals.