Ground Box 116GCONVENIENT | UNIVERSAL
The project is small, but very convenient to use. The interior is divided into two zones: the living area and the private area. The garage inscribed in the body of the house allows you to move between the place where the car is parked and the living quarters without having to go outside.
|Floor area:||116,1 m2|
|Built-in area:||147,5 m2|
|Min. plot measurements:||19,95 m x 20,9 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||30°|
|Building’s dimensions:||11,95 m x 12,9 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carpot||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Ground Box houses
One-storey house with an elegant hipped roof. An arcade in the body of the building increases its aesthetic value. The house is divided into two zones: a large day-time area with a living room, dining room and kitchen, and a private area including 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility room.
The hipped roof gives this house a classic look and timeless character. Inside you will find 3 comfortable rooms, 2 bathrooms, a dressing room and a sizable living space connected to a terrace inscribed in the body of the building.
The simple form of the house is complemented by a panoramic window located in the living room, which optically enlarges the interior and connects it to a spacious terrace. The advantage of this project is also two bathrooms, including one that belongs to the master bedroom. In addition, the house has another two rooms, a pantry and a dressing room.