Living Box 136ORIGINAL | PRESTIGIOUS
Classic design, simple body, gabled roof. These elements make it possible to build your own house at a relatively low cost. Centrally located communication zone allows free access to every part of the building.
|Floor area:||136,4 m²|
|Built-in area:||84,3 m²|
|Min. plot measurements:||17,8 m x 16,6 m|
|Roof pitch angle:||40°|
|Building’s dimensions:||9,8 m x 8,6 m|
|Garage / Shed / Carport||option|
The price includes
- Prefabricated structural and partition walls using Box Haus technology
- Triple-glazed Kommerling windows and Mikea Centro entrance door
- External thermal insulation with 12 cm Termo Organika polystyrene foam
- Roof construction
- Roofing - Braas Celtic Lumino roof tiles along with installation
- Galeco guttering including installation
- Preparation for electrical installation
- Transportation (up to 100 km from Katowice)
Check out also other Living Box houses
A house project for a small plot of land. Cheap to build and economical to use. The ground floor has a large living room with dining room, kitchen, toilet and technical room, while the first floor has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The rectangular-based rooms increase their functionality.
A one-storey house that hides a surprising amount of space in an inconspicuous body. On the ground floor, in addition to the living room, there is a large kitchen with a pantry. On the first floor there are 3 well-arranged rooms and a large bathroom. An optimal choice for a family of 4-5 people.
The configuration of rooms in this project will be appreciated by those who tresure simplicity and functionality. The project is attractive because of the terrace and front arcade, but also because of the low cost of construction due to the simple body and gabled roof. The house is suitable for a narrow plot.